A tea for you, inspiring kickstarters chasing your dreams
  • slusimiao
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

A tea for you, inspiring kickstarters chasing your dreams

by slusimiao » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:20 am

This is my personal gap semester project on Tea, inviting you to inspire a Chinese student - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... inese-drea

Hope to have support of people like you all, kickstarted your own project, chasing your dreams. With that passion of yours, you can help inspire students in China. You may be surprised, we are not encouraged to pursue what we want, but to follow traditional paths (ie study and get good grades only).

The idea is to introduce special Chinese tea to others - and each pack of tea comes with a dream card. By supporting our project, you become a mentor to inspire the dreamer (email will be provided).

Any help to share will be greatly appreciated, and would love to hear your thoughts or feedback on the project or spreading words. Thanks, it means a lot to me :)

• SomewhereOutThere

Re: A tea for you, inspiring kickstarters chasing your dream

by SomewhereOutThere » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:31 pm

This is a great project! I will share this with my friends and family. It is far more in depth than my simple goal of making people smile and I love the idea of using Kickstarter campaigns for things that motivate people and help make the world a brighter place!
    BumptoBaby

by BumptoBaby » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:20 pm

Hello, what a great idea, connecting people's dreams. I actually have a tumblr dedicated to posting people's dreams and it's so good to hear about your project idea. My background is Chinese, although I grew up in Australia. Love the idea, this would be a great project to open up internationally. Maybe just a virtual tea and a dream from a student, the beauty is there is not postage costs in email :)
    http://kck.st/1ptmiZX A creative hand painted pregnancy countdown. A fun, beautiful way to follow baby's growth. A unique gift. Part art, part journal.
  • slusimiao
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by slusimiao » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Thank you both for your kind words and supports :) Very motivating working on this project, learned a lot and saw a lot. Love the idea of making it international, hopefully with partners abroad can enable students to meet people from all around the world.

Last 3 hours on kickstarter! Will keep it up!