New Project
    Manbird
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: New Project

by Manbird » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:44 am

Charles wrote:Nice, Damien.

Or, the cats could be entering their "humans" in the pageants, for a twist on the same concept.

I like your idea, plus it would add a refreshing level of humor and light hearted-ness to the mix!

Charles
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Charles » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 am

Manbird wrote:I like your idea, plus it would add a refreshing level of humor and light hearted-ness to the mix!

But, it should retain the name Cat Pageants, because.....well.....because that's just how cats are.
    Squatch Kick! - Crowdfunding tips and articles
    Currently backing on KickStarter: YEAR OF THE GOAT ISSUE #2
    Manbird
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Manbird » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:53 am

Charles wrote:
    Manbird wrote:I like your idea, plus it would add a refreshing level of humor and light hearted-ness to the mix!

But, it should retain the name Cat Pageants, because.....well.....because that's just how cats are.

A former cat owner myself, I would agree.
  • CatPageant
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by CatPageant » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:43 am

Such great feedback from everyone, I love it! I have canceled the project for now. I am going to work harder on the whole concept and try to figure out the video thing. Hopefully I can get a better introduction soon. :)
  • AltaChurch
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AltaChurch » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:31 pm

I watched your video, its really nice (y), actually it seems a different project. I also started a new project named Fancy Clone. It is a good place to explore trendy things. Fancy clone is a concept of collecting all the cool things you want to obtain from your favorite brands or online stores. Anyone can also create an album of their trendy stuffs all over the world.
    diynf
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by diynf » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:05 am

It sounds like a good idea but it can definitely be re-vamped. There are ways to get your message across and your enthusiasm as a cat lover while also being serious--not to say that cat pageants are not serious but it would be a difficult topic to market for. Again, great idea but I would tweak your idea a little bit. Perhaps a shelter for cats or some kind of cat club where people who share your love for cats can come and be with cats and enjoy them? Cat zoo perhaps? Just an idea...if that works though, Ill expect a finders fee hehe just kidding. Best of luck! =]
  • ahmilun
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Beauty in Simplicity

by ahmilun » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:01 pm

Hey guys! My name is Alex! I am a student at the University of South Dakota! My campaign is to show people the beauty in the world that is EVERYWHERE. We tend to just pass this beauty by these days and we are meant to discover these beauties at work, home EVERYWHERE! PLEASE check out my campaign link ! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/life ... een-beauty
    diynf
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Beauty in Simplicity

by diynf » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:23 am

ahmilun wrote:Hey guys! My name is Alex! I am a student at the University of South Dakota! My campaign is to show people the beauty in the world that is EVERYWHERE. We tend to just pass this beauty by these days and we are meant to discover these beauties at work, home EVERYWHERE! PLEASE check out my campaign link ! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/life ... een-beauty

Hi ahmilun,
    You have a great project idea here but your page is lacking a bit of visuals. I´m not 100% sure as to whether or not you can make changes to your site once it has launched, but I would consider adding some photos of some of the things that you have captured. I read your page and was immediately wondering where photos were being that the basis of the project is to take photos of the world. So perhaps add some photos for visual aesthetics but otherwise, it sounds like a good project. Also, I liked your pledge rewards. Best of luck!
    -Sally