Paycheck or Passion?
    Inventalator
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Paycheck or Passion?

by Inventalator » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Chances are the quality will be lower if they're just in it for the money. Sure, thats not 100% true but to really convey the message of what you're doing, you need passion.

Inventalator.com - Crowd Intelligence Platform for Product Development

Click here and use access code - kickstarterforum - to join our community instantly!
    BumptoBaby

by BumptoBaby » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:59 pm

My first project (live now - is a project of passion, it started from a conversation with a friend and my ambition to make it available for everyone. I would love to create art projects like this for my work so in a sense it is also about the money. I believe money follows where passion goes. I'm squeezing in creating between work and life and so having an income from these projects would allow for more creation!
    http://kck.st/1ptmiZX A creative hand painted pregnancy countdown. A fun, beautiful way to follow baby's growth. A unique gift. Part art, part journal.
  • lborrero
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lborrero » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:13 pm

I believe that the risk lies in not knowing the intention of the project creator, if he intends to create something and deliver but fails its fair. there are cases where the object seemed to have been to build excitement on vaporware and then fade out
  • jukesnow
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jukesnow » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:27 am

I am starting mine for 100% passion. Ill do it with or without success.
  • lostbot101
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by lostbot101 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:10 am

Having your project out there for the world to see is always' better then just getting a Paycheck
    But I will say I have been researching kick starter for a year now' and I have ran across a few projects
    that looked like they were just trying to get some fast cash, But most Artist on Kick starter are Very Serious about there Projects