Wanderlust Museum - pre launch mode
  • MatthewV
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Wanderlust Museum - pre launch mode

by MatthewV » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Hello all.

I'm Matthew, myself and my associate are putting the finishing touches on a really ambitious project, "Wanderlust Museum" -A mobile sustainable museum that travels the globe with no final destination. Featuring the artistic work of new & established artists.

AS far as marketing and spreading the word. The artist that are collaborating with us will be using there social networks to spread the word, we do have a few celebrity "fans" as well. IN total so far we have a social reach of 385,000 on Facebook about 3.5 million on twitter for the first week.

MY question is. We have a huge ask $1,700,000. Is our social reach enough? I know it's never enough but is this good to start?

Here is a link to our project in preview mode. Any all all feedback iix much welcomed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/49 ... n=0561b53d

Thanks in advance!

Matthew V.

Charles
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Wanderlust Museum - pre launch mode

by Charles » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:26 pm

You'll need more than a colorful pie chart as an accounting for where the money will go, since you are seeking to raise almost two million dollars.

Your core idea isn't a bad one. Your Kickstarter page looks better than most that I encounter. But, you're seeking almost two million dollars. The odds are against you - HEAVILY!

Your page, as a draft, has several good images on it. I think that you're crazy to ask for that much money, though. Why? Because, it's the equivalent of a project death wish. It will likely doom your project's fate.
    Squatch Kick! - Crowdfunding tips and articles
    Currently backing on KickStarter: YEAR OF THE GOAT ISSUE #2