Our Tabletop, Deck Building Survival Horror RPG
  • Devidise
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Our Tabletop, Deck Building Survival Horror RPG

by Devidise » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:34 pm

"Who Among Us" is a table top, deck building, horror themed RPG. We aren't looking for a very high start up, but I'd still like to get the word out there. I am aware of the somewhat low quality of our video, but I wanted to get as much information out with our current budget in mind.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dev ... o-among-us

• VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Our Tabletop, Deck Building Survival Horror RPG

by VaporStarter » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:18 pm

Devidise wrote:"Who Among Us" is a table top, deck building, horror themed RPG. We aren't looking for a very high start up, but I'd still like to get the word out there. I am aware of the somewhat low quality of our video, but I wanted to get as much information out with our current budget in mind.
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dev ... o-among-us

Hi Devidise. I think your game concept has promise, but I agree your offering feels very rushed. I think you would benefit by taking a big breath, stepping back, and trying to refine your presentation. Have you vetted your game idea on BGG? Are you a member of a local game board meetup, which you've pitched this concept to? Do you have video of what they might have to say about the idea?

I find your rewards confusing. It's hard for me to find which one to use for "the game", as I'm struck with a string of booster packs all set at $5. I'd say have one $5 reward, that gives user choice of one booster pack. Then you can have $10, with choice of two booster packs, etc.
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com