Bodacious Creed: A Steampunk Zombie Western
  • jfesmire
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Bodacious Creed: A Steampunk Zombie Western

by jfesmire » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:14 pm

My project is already live and doing fairly well, but I would still appreciate anyone's thoughts!

Who wants to be part of a Steampunk Zombie Western novel in the making? My Kickstarter encourages backer participation and has great rewards at all levels. Plus, it’s a Steampunk zombie western! We’re at 23% funded after 3 days and would love to keep up that momentum.

http://kck.st/11zCWfi

• VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Bodacious Creed: A Steampunk Zombie Western

by VaporStarter » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:21 am

jfesmire wrote:My project is already live and doing fairly well, but I would still appreciate anyone's thoughts!

Hi jfesmire, I like your video, earnest sounding voice over which covers the details while providing nice visuals. And how can you go wrong with a combination like this... Steampunk, Zombies, Robots, and Western.. I'm sure you'll be getting a movie deal soon :)

Let's see.. as for constructive feedback... you might want to show yourself in the video a bit, just to get a more personal connection with the viewer.

I'm normally not a big fan of offering something even if a project isn't funded, but in your case I can see the benefit of building up your readers which will give you a stronger base for your next project (even if this one doesn't get funded).

Also, I'd say your rewards are very generous and your delivery time seems realistic to me.

No red flags jumping out at me on this one!

Best of luck!
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com
  • VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by VaporStarter » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:28 am

I've been keeping an eye on your project.. looks like you're making great progress! My wife and I are actually big fans of Steampunk. Have you ever gone to the SteamCon in Seattle? Abney Park is playing at this years convention. Good times!
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com
  • psmith104
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by psmith104 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:00 am

Hey jfesmire,

The first thing that made me look at your project was "steampunk zombie western" but what really got me interested is the different rewards. The idea of you working with your audience to create your book is really interesting. You only really glide over it in your description and I think think it would be something that might have some more people hang around on your project. On another note I'm now really interested in reading your fantasy works. As an avid fantasy reader myself Tamshi's Imp sounds really interesting.