If you could make any new law what would it be?
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: If you could make any new law what would it be?

by sbriggman » Tue May 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Interesting. The only problem I see with that @sbrno is that really, people would just be paying for it with higher taxes (the housing).

Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    MartinT
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by MartinT » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:12 pm

What about if it was compulsory for everybody to use a small percentage of their salaries (say %1) in crowdfunding? worldwide?

Everybody would know about crowdfunding and everybody would know that anybody that could come up with a project that is minimally interesting it would have a high chance of being funded. That would turn into most people having a project on the side and when the project is developed enough do their own crowdfunding campaign. More people would have a chance to work on something that they really like, if they make enough effort. I think people would become more hopeful, happier in general, and probably more educated with practical skills. This would propagate to other people. Nobody would have any excuse anymore not to pursue an occupation that they can love. I think this would make the world a better place.
    Augmented Reality (AR) Virtual Pinboard in Kickstarter http://bit.ly/arpinboard
  • FranklinTirado
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FranklinTirado » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:36 am

I won't make any law. I just leave people free from the bonding of education and degree. Each people has a creative mind and leave them for doing that.