Possum Kingdom Country Store: community through local goods
  • cgreen116
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Possum Kingdom Country Store: community through local goods

by cgreen116 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:16 am

Hello everyone!

My wife and I, along with our two daughters, have just started our first Kickstarter experience. We have a small homestead farm which produces all natural goods that are health for us as well as our environment. This dream has led us to the desire to open a small country store in our community of Possum Kingdom, SC to provide not only ourselves an outlet in the community but other local producers as well. The goal is not simply to sell local goods, but to build interdependent communities of people who are concerned for their neighbors well-being.

It is our passion to provide a place to that can heal the body and the soul. Please take a look and let me know what you think. (Other than I wasn't cut out for on camera work :lol: )Feedback is appreciated as much as backing. Thank you guys and I look forward to learning from you.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/311402989/possum-kingdom-country-store-community-through-loc

• SalvagedStudio
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Possum Kingdom Country Store: community through local go

by SalvagedStudio » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:54 am

What a great project! Your video may not be the best and a little long, but who can resist a possum as your mascot : )

Seriously though, you do a great job outlining the mission and passion behind your project. Rebuilding community through creating a locally owned market selling locally produced food is a great way to do that.

Best of luck with a very successful Kickstarter campaign!

Best,
    Rachael
    Best,
    Rachael B. Winkley
    Salvaged Studio - modern jewelry handcrafted from vintage objects

http://bit.ly/salvagedstudiokickstarter
    www.salvagedstudio.com