How do you feel right now?
  • Shruti
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

How do you feel right now?

by Shruti » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:08 am

Think about it. Do you know?

How would you show how you feel? Would you? Would you show what you ‘should’ feel or how you ‘really’ feel? Would you write it in a journal? Dance it music? Draw it? Scream it at the top of your lungs?

At Rooted, we want you to experience whatever you genuinely feel – not what you think you are expected to. Self-care can be achieved through a variety of methods, one of which is self-expression. We’d like to introduce Chicago to a new concept called Rooted, a self-expression center that fosters genuine connection with oneself and others. In an environment free of judgment and expectations, Rooted offers experiential classes of creative activities with one objective: to tap into who you are, not who you think you should be.

Please support our kickstarter: http://kck.st/1sP587a

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: How do you feel right now?

by sbriggman » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks for sharing the project. How's the campaign going so far?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Shruti
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Shruti » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 am

sbriggman wrote:Thanks for sharing the project. How's the campaign going so far?

Ah, so so. I am having a hard time increasing traffic to it. Most of the contributions are my friends and family. I would love to get some exposure to big traffic numbers. Any specific suggestions for me? I've read much of what you've put out there (which has been really helpful, by the way!) and tried to follow, but not finding much success yet.
  • AranciniAmore
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AranciniAmore » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:51 am

Hey Shruti, I've just recently launched a project of my own on kickstarter, and I feel I've been having the same problem. Last night, I sent emails to ALL of my local newspapers. I mean the free ones, the ones that charge, and even the ones that have nothing to do with food! You never know who will write about you in the paper and mention that you have a campaign online.

Well today, I just received a phone call from one of the biggest newspapers in my area, and they want to write about me! Do the same as I did, I wish you all the luck in the world, and good luck with your campaign!
    Please help fund my Food Truck campaign on Kickstarter! Thanks! :)
    Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/656030255/gourmet-rice-ball-food-truck
  • Shruti
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Shruti » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:54 am

Ah, thanks for the info AranciniAmore. I am doing a media blitz too! I had a blog post on DNAInfoChicago, but I just missed getting the kickstarter link in. Hopefully, I'll get another one that gets something written soon :) Good luck with your media and kickstarter! I'll take a look at it :)