My first Kickstarter project pledged $879 in three days.
  • GoGoMedic
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

My first Kickstarter project pledged $879 in three days.

by GoGoMedic » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:17 pm

GoGoMedic is one of the most unique projects on Kickstarter, It's one of a few Medical projects out of more than 150,000 projects.

In three days the project shows little traction with 16 backers and $879 in total.

The GoGoMedic device may fall into categories we don't like to think about, such as death; but GoGoMedic could actually save your life. Did you know that Americans visit the emergency room more than 330,000 times EVERY DAY! Can you believe that? Accidents and medical condition events happen every day, and when they hit, you are never ready for them. At that critical time, GoGoMedic could help first responders make life saving decisions. GoGoMedic Medical ID device provides medical information about you that may be important in an emergency, such as emergency contacts, blood type, drug allergies, and medical conditions.

Paramedics, first responders, and doctors are trained to look for a Medical ID in case of an emergency, and GoGoMedic’s Plug & View Technology allows them to view your medical information during the medical event on their Android Smartphone/Tablet and PC/Mac.

Backing this project is simple. Just visit Kickstarter and search for GoGoMedic or click the link provided (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/68 ... one-tablet). For just $36 you can get your very own GoGoMedic, Fill in your medical information into GoGomedic’s built-in medical form, and add other documents such as x-rays, ct-scans, or test results. Carry it on your key-chain or in purse, and have peace of mind.
    It's also perfect for Doctor visits, pharmacy consults, and while traveling.

We received very good responses from our backers that we have a cool product with a great to the point video, good photos, and that our project copy is selling.

I'd appreciate for any tips or recommendations that can help us reach more backers. If you like it please support GoGoMedic by sharing it with your friends.

• GobiGear
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: My first Kickstarter project pledged $879 in three days.

by GobiGear » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:44 am

This seems like a very useful product especially for seniors. Have you thought about reaching out to a senior citizen organization (like AARP) for a third party endorsement? Perhaps suggesting and marketing toward a certain type of end user (senior citizens or kids with severe allergies) would help drive attention to your product.
    TheGOODKyle
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: My first Kickstarter project pledged $879 in three days.

by TheGOODKyle » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:07 pm

What Gobi said!
    Receiving superpowers from the Earth to combat an ancient evil is a profoundly demanding task, but society may be the biggest problem.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... -superhero