My first Kickstarter project | Don't make this mistake!
  • wurfel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

My first Kickstarter project | Don't make this mistake!

by wurfel » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Hello, introducing myself. My name is Villoni, the creator of Arrow Project.

I launched this Kickstarter project, it received great results. Unfortunately, I was running into a situation at the time resulting in me mistakenly canceling my project. It really put me down that I stopped creating on my projects.

I am now back and decided to continue to be creative in pursue my dream of fashion, and this project is now live, you can see the project in my signature, yay! .

Don't make the mistake to listening to anyone or anything! Keep going for your dreams and persist on your project, no matter what anyone says to you!!

I am now back and re-focused to create my fashion brand, and excited to be a part of this forum! I am about to launch a Kickstarter project!

“When fashion meets personality, it brings innovative style” – creator, Villoni Wurfel

Drive: “Geniuses have a strong desire to work hard and long. They’re willing to give all they’re got to a project. Develop your drive by focusing on your future success, and keep going.

Last edited by wurfel on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 10 times in total.

http://kck.st/1lggHFy " When fashion meets personality, it brings innovative style." Arrow Project
  • Don-OCHO
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: My first Kickstarter project

by Don-OCHO » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:05 am

Why cancel this project? I think your watch is cool!
  • aldenpeters
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by aldenpeters » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Yeah, I'd love to know what went into your decision to cancel the campaign. It looked like all was going well!

-Alden
    Alden Peters
    Documentary filmmaker and co-founder & producer at Casa Vera Productions
    Twitter: @aldenpeters
  • GymLeaderJake
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GymLeaderJake » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:54 am

It's a shame it was canceled. It really did look like a stylish watch.
  • wurfel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by wurfel » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Hi Everyone! @gymleaderjake @aldenpeters @donocho
    Wow ! Thank you so much for all the really positive feedback. You're correct, it was going well and it's such a great product. Unfortunately, a personal situation came up and was unable to give all my attention on running the project. But reading all these comments totally made my day :) Thank you!
    http://kck.st/1lggHFy " When fashion meets personality, it brings innovative style." Arrow Project
  • wurfel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by wurfel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:40 pm

GymLeaderJake wrote:It's a shame it was canceled. It really did look like a stylish watch.

Hi there! I wanted to respond to your comment.

I launched this Kickstarter project, it received great results. Unfortunately, I was running into a situation at the time resulting in me mistakenly canceling my project. It really put me down that I stopped creating on my projects.

I am now back and decided to continue to be creative in pursue my dream of fashion. The Kickstarter project was actually a second project which I had successfully achieved on Indiegogo, in hopes to broaden my network.

Don't make the mistake to listening to anyone or anything! Keep going for your dreams and persist on your project, no matter what anyone says to you!!

I am now back and re-focused to create my fashion brand, and excited to be a part of this forum! I've now re-launche this project, and I am excited to share this with you! I feel amazing to be back!

“When fashion meets personality, it brings innovative style” – creator, Villoni Wurfel

Drive: “Geniuses have a strong desire to work hard and long. They’re willing to give all they’re got to a project. Develop your drive by focusing on your future success, and keep going.
  • wurfel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by wurfel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:42 pm

aldenpeters wrote:Yeah, I'd love to know what went into your decision to cancel the campaign. It looked like all was going well!

-Alden

Hi there, I wanted to reply to your comment!

I am now back and decided to continue to be creative in pursue my dream of fashion. The Kickstarter project was actually a second project which I had successfully achieved on Indiegogo, in hopes to broaden my network.

I am now back and re-focused to create my fashion brand, and excited to be a part of this forum! I've now re-launche this project, and I am excited to share this with you! I feel amazing to be back!

• wurfel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by wurfel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:44 pm

Don-OCHO wrote:Why cancel this project? I think your watch is cool!

Hi there, I wanted to reply to your comment :)

• WawawiwaGames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: My first Kickstarter project | Don't make this mistake!

by WawawiwaGames » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Indeed it looks like a beautiful watch. Are you planning on launching another campaign for it?
  • wurfel
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: My first Kickstarter project | Don't make this mistake!

by wurfel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Thank you! It's actually now live at this very moment. You can go to my signature to visit the project.