Why You Should Buy Agriya's Crowdfunding Platform
  • victorjack
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Why You Should Buy Agriya's Crowdfunding Platform

by victorjack » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:04 am

Why Should You Buy Agriya's Crowdfunding Platform For Your Crowdfunding Business?

A practice that involves raising monetary funds from a large number of interested people, crowdfunding has always been an alternative to the traditional financial system. Its an age-old concept that began with authors and publishers and later reached out to entertainment and other business ventures. A crowdfunding platform acts as a mediator bringing together the project initiator and one or more individuals that are interested in that idea. These two along with the platform form the base for crowdfunding.

Agriya's Crowdfunding Platform

Agriya, a pioneer in creating mobile apps and ready-made clone scripts, has perfectly grasped the idea of a fundraising business model and has created crowdfunding clone scripts that can be customized according to the various needs. Agriya has classified its crowdfunding platform into four exclusive types.

Read full article: http://www.clonescripts.co/2016/04/why- ... tware.html

kickstarter clone script to develop a successful crowdfunding platform
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Why You Should Buy Agriya's Crowdfunding Platform

by hyperstarter » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:22 am

I'm not sure if I get this post. It is your site/you connected with them?

So you're basically setting up your own platform to compete with KS and IGG? How does that work and how is the most factor "trust" come in to play when you setup one yourself...I'm just trying to understand the meaning of your post first :)
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about