Top 5 Udemy Courses on Kickstarter and Crowdfunding
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Top 5 Udemy Courses on Kickstarter and Crowdfunding

by Cristina » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Do you want to launch a successful Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or crowdfunding campaign?

In this list, I’m going to hook you up with some of the top courses on Udemy when it comes to raising money so that you can launch a killer campaign.

By learning the principles behind crowdfunding, you’ll ensure that you don’t become one of the failed fundraiser statistics that plague so many of these platforms.

Instead, you’ll become a crowdfunding success story (and I invite you to come on my podcast to share how you did it).

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/top-udemy-cou ... wdfunding/

udemy-crowdfunding-260x142.png
    udemy-crowdfunding-260x142.png (10.03 KiB) Viewed 643 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Top 5 Udemy Courses on Kickstarter and Crowdfunding

by Xanxan » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:21 pm

Thanks for sharing. That’s pretty helpful for me since I am mainly doing online courses. I really like the approach of the online educational institutions, and I think that they are so well tailored to every student. On Udemy for example, I followed 3 similar courses. Recently, I decided to enrol in this Online Law School and set myself a realistic goal of completing the degree with highest scores in exams. I can definitely say that so far, my experience was amazing, and I don’t regret taking this extra mile to achieve my goals. You should check out this platform as well, as it has a lot of interesting courses to offer.
    Newant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Newant » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:25 pm

Xanxan wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:21 pm Thanks for sharing. That’s pretty helpful for me since I am mainly doing online courses. I really like the approach of the online educational institutions, and I think that they are so well tailored to every student. On Udemy for example, I followed 3 similar courses. Recently, I decided to enrol in this Online Law School and set myself a realistic goal of completing the degree with highest scores in exams. I can definitely say that so far, my experience was amazing, and I don’t regret taking this extra mile to achieve my goals. You should check out this platform as well, as it has a lot of interesting courses to offer.
    Where can I find some more feedback?
  • talenrot
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by talenrot » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:29 am

Does anyone takes one of this Courses? Was it helpful ? thanks for feedback