Review of BitCasas Real Estate Crowdfunding Website
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Review of BitCasas Real Estate Crowdfunding Website

by Cristina » Sun May 26, 2019 12:18 pm

I’ve put out a lot of content covering real estate crowdfunding and I’m happy to say that the industry booming!

Today I want to cover one of the newer websites out there that I think can totally transform this industry. It has some really cool cutting edge technology.

The big problem with real estate crowdfunding websites is… there’s no liquidity.

Due to the nature of privately traded REITs, you can’t just go to a public marketplace and trade. The same is true when you own shares in an LLC that owns a particular property.

A new website has emerged to help solve this problem using blockchain technology and tokenization. Let me tell you a bit about them.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/review-of-bit ... g-website/

Screen-Shot-2019-04-16-at-9.00.54-PM-1-260x142.png
    Screen-Shot-2019-04-16-at-9.00.54-PM-1-260x142.png (49.36 KiB) Viewed 311 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    JakekeKe9
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Review of BitCasas Real Estate Crowdfunding Website

by JakekeKe9 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:40 pm

Thank you for sharing this review.
    GavinHemmings
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GavinHemmings » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:45 pm

I agree, this is a great article. And I am very interested in this topic, thank you. If we talk about real estate, I think this is a great area for investment. Of course, there are risks as in any business, but I am ready to do this in order to get a good income in the future. Well, I have a business partner in Bulgaria, so we decided to open a chain of hotels and restaurants in Burgas. In fact, tourism is not particularly developed there and I would like to fix this and attract tourists from all over the world. Burgas is a city on the Bulgarian Southern Black Sea coast. There is very beautiful nature and I would like to create a unique resort for tourists there. So I found an agency that offers bulgarian properties in Burgas. And I hope that we will be able to implement our plans.
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by serenity007 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:29 pm

Cool! It was really good sharing
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:35 pm

It's cool to have a view out the window that makes you happy every day and I would love to wake up and see what I dreamed of . Your environment is comfortable and I like it. I work with real estate very often. In fact, it's my main job, so I have to constantly monitor and check properties. That's why I often see listings and comfortable properties like yours. I buy comfortable and beautiful houses, house and lot for sale in Philippines (preferably) and then rent them out to other people. It is very profitable and very convenient for people. The most important thing for me is that real estate is perfect in everything. So, we are in the same business!