Pre-launching Platforms
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Pre-launching Platforms

by nomlinz » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:13 pm

An effective landing page will be your main tool to get you fully funded on your crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter or Indiegogo.

Rather than going with a pre-launch platform, I'd highly encourage you to create your own pre-launch site since it will allow you to do all the customizations that you need for your own project. Moreover, it'll give you the freedom and ability to use your own marketing tools and tactics in order to get the most relevant audience for your project.

That’s because long before your crowdfunding campaign actually goes live, you’ll be using your landing page to attract potential backers. Therefore, the one and only goal of your landing page will be to capture their contact information (email).

While it might seem like a perfunctory part of your campaign, how your landing page is designed can make or break the foundation of your campaign.

People who come to your landing page have three options:

1. Opt-in to your email list.
    2. Hit the back button.
    3. Close the browser window.

The one, and only goal, for your landing page should be to get people to opt-in to your email list.

This allows you to communicate with them for your upcoming campaign and launch.

Thankfully, there is now software out there that makes it dead simple to set up a professional and conversion-optimized landing page.

I’m talking about Instapage, the simplest way to build landing pages out there. Once you sign up to use it, you’ll be able to choose from a variety of templates to set up a landing page in a matter of minutes. It’s the one tool I actually recommend to every single client of mine.

The step-by-step to building a landing page that converts at up to 50% is here: https://crushcrowdfunding.com/how-to-build-the-ultimate-crowdfunding-landing-page-that-converts-at-50/

Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook