Marketing on Facebook
    diynf
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Marketing on Facebook

by diynf » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:15 am

jmeshe wrote:I have been so surprised to see most of the traffic to my website and kickstarter is from facebook. I used to think it was a black hole where you post something and no ones sees it. I would encourage people to not give up on it! Try different ways of reaching out to FB. I've been changing my FB profile picture to do with something related to my project each week of the campaign.

Thanks for the advice. I too feel as though Facebook as not been as successful with regards to marketing and networking as say Twitter for example. But thank you for that, I will not give up on it. I´ll brainstorm on how to get more people involved with our Facebook. I think that´s a really smart idea to change your FB picture. Not only does it show that you care enough about the project to update your picture weekly, but when you do, it also allows people on your feed to notice you again. It may seem as though they have forgotten, but once they see that new picture it may peak their interest again. Going to have to try that! Thanks and best of luck with your campaign!
    -Sally