How to Sell in a Retail Store – We The People Crowdfunding
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

How to Sell in a Retail Store – We The People Crowdfunding

by Cristina » Sun May 26, 2019 12:20 pm

Ever want to sell your product in a retail store?

How about learn how to grow a brand after crowdfunding?

In today’s podcast episode I brought on Ryan Sim, the cofounder of the We The People Crowdfunding Store.

This company has retail outlets in Singapore, the USA, and is expanding globally. What’s more, you can get your actual product into the hands of real people around the world.

How cool would it be to globally distribute your product with the touch of a button.

If you want to use crowdfunding as a launch pad for a global brand, listen up, because you’re about to learn how.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/how-to-sell-i ... ing-store/

we-the-people-crowdfunding-260x142.png
    we-the-people-crowdfunding-260x142.png (66.82 KiB) Viewed 660 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: How to Sell in a Retail Store – We The People Crowdfunding

by BerryHorn » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:31 am

Is it even possible to sell things by not having your own company or store???
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: How to Sell in a Retail Store – We The People Crowdfunding

by BigSamoz » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:37 am

Hey, that is one hundred percent possible! All you need is discipline, a good platform where to do it and a little bit of luck, I think. First things first, forget about ebay or amazon. Those are big companies and you can make a good profit by selling stuff there only if you are already a medium to big company. Secondly, I think that you are better thinking of selling something legal, because darknet is not the best place to start your business. Also, if you need assistance in what platform to use, you can look here top apps for a selling business. I guarantee that you will find something good for you here and start your beautiful journey. Good luck!