How SunPort Raised Over $55K on Kickstarter
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

How SunPort Raised Over $55K on Kickstarter

by Cristina » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 am

On July 28 2015, SunPort launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise money for a new solar energy product that allows users to simply plug it in and “demand solar anywhere”.

The team behind this campaign believes that the best way to encourage investment in solar energy projects is to increase the demand for solar energy. With SunPort, you don’t need to buy expensive solar panels – you just need to ask people with the panels to use their energy!

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/sunport-raised ... ckstarter/

sunport-kickstarter-420x230.jpg
    sunport-kickstarter-420x230.jpg (19.02 KiB) Viewed 558 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • DemandExcellence
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: How SunPort Raised Over $55K on Kickstarter

by DemandExcellence » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:05 am

Hello, I am still building my development and timeline schedule toward a (1st) kickstarter campaign, and I joined this board to get insights from posts like this one, thank you..

Interesting subject here, and, after reading the accompanying article, I am wondering if there are specific rules about pre-launch social media pr campaigning, as-in for example: pre-launch countdown calendars with prototype progess, updates, and etc all to create interest and curiousity and hopefully swarm traffic instead of trickles inbound from various points. This is all hypothetical and not necessarily a forecast of an anticipated specific actual case scenario.

Any comment or feedback addressing this issue certainly welcome,

thanks again.

DE