General finance and Forex question
  • TwoforTwo
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

General finance and Forex question

by TwoforTwo » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:26 pm

Hi
    We may have read some traders who use algo trading, this may not be an important issue for manual traders, because it is not related to automated trading, but for those who like wita ea, this is something that is interesting, because algo trading offers speed in take a chance, so the potential profit is better.

AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: General finance and Forex question

by AbigailMcLeans » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:04 pm

sounds very profitable
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:06 pm

We've all heard about trading, stock investments and it sounds very interesting and profitable, but in the end none of us knows how to start and what to do, and companies like Motley Fool can help with this. This is a consulting company that once helped me in the very the beginning of my journey. I tried very hard and I was ready to do everything in order to achieve some success in this. The most difficult thing for me was to find stocks in order not to lose my first investments, and the Stock Advisor service helped me. There I found a lot of useful information and I'm really glad that I came across this service.
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:53 pm

charli55 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:06 pm We've all heard about trading, stock investments and it sounds very interesting and profitable, but in the end none of us knows how to start and what to do, and companies like Motley Fool can help with this. This is a consulting company that once helped me in the very the beginning of my journey. I tried very hard and I was ready to do everything in order to achieve some success in this. The most difficult thing for me was to find stocks in order not to lose my first investments, and the Stock Advisor service helped me. There I found a lot of useful information and I'm really glad that I came across this service.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!