Future of Real Estate Crowdfunding!
  • mark_berg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Future of Real Estate Crowdfunding!

by mark_berg » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:01 pm

The Real Estate industry has changed radically over time. This is the result of an ascent in technology and some spectacular developments in the Financial & Regulatory departments. The emergence of crowd-funding has lured investors from all across the globe making Real Estate Crowd-funding an attractive destination. With crowd-funding, things have changed a big way for Real-estate.

Crowd-funding, an idea which had emerged to clear financial emergencies and setbacks soon evolved as a trusted means of investing and lending.The idea was instantly adopted by the Real Estate industry as a dependable source of funding.

Discussing the Future Prospects

Real-estate crowd-funding, in short, involves the pooling of funds by multiple investors in a Real estate project. Basically, there are two investment options i.e; Equity Investments & Debt Investments, out of which Equity investment is the more preferred one.

The real estate industry marks a rising trend and is among the fastest growing global crowd-funding industries. It marked a transaction of $400m in 2013 and approx. $3.5b in 2016. However, it is still in its early stage and is yet to go on a long way. As per statistics, North America holds a market share of 54%, Europe holds 39% and Asia 7%. This gives a basic conception of the overall market.

Tips before Venturing into Real-Estate Crowd-funding Business

After the inception of the topic, we can move forward to explore the tips needed to venture into the Real Estate Crowd-funding Business.

Deciding the kind of Real Estate you will offer

Before you start off, take a break to think and decide on your investment plans and the choice of Real Estate which you are planning to offer. There are a wide number of categories to choose from Commercial, Raw Land, Residential, Fix & Flip & New Development Real Estates.

Refer for more info, https://www.agriya.com/blog/how-to-star ... -business/

A Leading Crowdfunding Software Platform - https://www.agriya.com/products/crowdfunding-platform
  • PenelopeEllison
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Future of Real Estate Crowdfunding!

by PenelopeEllison » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:27 pm

Is it worth hiring a real estate advisor?
  • NewmanOlivia
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by NewmanOlivia » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:48 pm

PenelopeEllison wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:27 pm Is it worth hiring a real estate advisor?
    Oh yes, it really helps with all sorts of situations. Your credit history may contain information that is not true. For example, you may have a loan that has already been closed. The responsibility for this lies on the individual employee or the organization as a whole. So it is important to check your credit history at least from time to time for such blunders. And it affects further credit or points. When I wanted to give my granddaughter a house, I had to collect all the paperwork for all the loans in my life. It's a good thing the questions were resolved by my counselor. I highly recommend that you work with people like this on whom your children's future depends.
    traysmell
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by traysmell » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:38 pm

Here everything depends on a person's knowledge in real estate. After all, if you have been in the real estate industry for a long time, perhaps you can sort out your problems. And if you are a beginner and do not want to make a mistake, it is better to consult a professional who will tell you what to do. First of all, the real estate consultant helps the client decide on the choice of a suitable object and then follows the full legal support of the transaction. The consultant's task is to make this process as comfortable as possible. Therefore, do not be afraid to contact consultants.