Building a 6-figure+ ecommerce business using crowdfunding
  • ronak223
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Building a 6-figure+ ecommerce business using crowdfunding

by ronak223 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:05 am

Hey all!

I've spent a lot of time with crowdfunding (launched 2 successful crowdfunding campaigns with $60K+ raised), and have launched a successful ecommerce business off of Kickstarter. 6-figures in the first 12 months!

The reason I mention that is because I've spent a lot of time testing, implementing, and optimizing strategies to get to that level. Don't get me wrong, I made a bunch of mistakes, but fortunately, that's what makes us a little bit smarter every time

A lot of people have asked how to put together a successful crowdfunding campaign, and how to build a profitable business from it. Given the number of questions I was receiving, I decided to compile it all into a free course that covers:

1. Finding the perfect product to sell
    2. Making your first sales (before even having a website)
    3. Launching your crowdfunding campaign
    4. Building an ecommerce business that makes sales from day one

I've sent this series to a bunch of colleagues and friends who were interested, but I figured I'd get it out there since it answers a lot of the questions I see posted on this forum!

You can get started here!: http://keyboardempires.com/

Looking forward to seeing what y'all think!

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Building a 6-figure+ ecommerce business using crowdfundi

by hyperstarter » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:10 am

I didn't click the link, but based on your 4 points - it makes sense. However, for each one people are going to ask - how do I find the perfect product, how would I make sales, how would I need to make the perfect campaign page and so on. :)
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • ronak223
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Building a 6-figure+ ecommerce business using crowdfundi

by ronak223 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:26 am

Totally agree!

I've actually went through and show examples of how to get through each of those four key points, and how it translates to a scalable business.

Took a lot of screw ups before it all made sense ;)

Happy to answer any questions here as well!