-- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

about our project to be launched soon: www.heylo.me

by sayheylo » Fri May 09, 2014 12:38 pm

need some feedback..

we are à tout le Monde Studios: www.atlmonde.com

and what we do is, heylo: www.heylo.me

we have many videos: www.heylo.tv

and many many other things, but before all, could you check our site www.heylo.me and if you would like to for sure welcome to add me, Michael as a friend: www.facebook.com/heyloman
    and also visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/sayheylo
    and if you are "more" interested in surely follow us on twitter @sayheylo www.twitter.com/sayheylo

so what do you say? how did you find it? what do you think?

any small big any negative positive, please give us some feedback!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: about our project to be launched soon: www.heylo.me

by sbriggman » Fri May 09, 2014 5:23 pm

So - it's kind of like a dating app or friend-finder app?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • sayheylo
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by sayheylo » Sat May 10, 2014 12:46 pm

it`s not "an" app indeed.

it`s a keychain like tool, like a "beacon"..

like tile, which comes with an app.

it has many "features" which we want to make real. meeting / finding a match is only one of the "views". like you`re in a coffeeshop, let`s say one of the branches of starbucks, it has that area has its own chat room. in real life. when you enter there, you`re there to talk to anybody in that starbucks. the owner of chatroom? nobody.

or you`re in a metro train and at the station, in the stop I mean, at "subway" in the next train, you see this pretty lady who reads the same book as you. what technology or social media or internets could bring you to together? or could make you reach that one? nothing. chances are, we live in real life real time. no dating app or dating site or any internet site could bring the real significant one, I don`t believe in that. however, if we could have more chances to meet, whatever specifics we want to find in the other one, in real life, in real time wherever we are, it would help to improve all of our lives.

this is only 1 side of heylo and what we want to do. we tried to make this feature a bit more stronger than the others as we had to choose one thing to "market" more to explain the idea and heylo itself but it`s not limited like this.

Salvador, as far as I could and can follow, read, share, to be here and there, wherever you are, what I see is you`re a very smart person with lots of experience and your smile, your face brighten the hard and dark ways of big struggles in people like me from all over the world to have success on their aims. When I have this chance, thank you very much once more, for all. Please take more deeper views if you had or have chances to check heylo and us for sure, to see our, its potential and please be with us to make this one really real. you`ll not be disappointed.
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Mon May 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Interesting product and thank you for the compliment. I kind of get what you are saying. You use facebook to connect with existing friends, but there aren't many applications out there to find new friends. Your application provides a platform and tools for that to happen.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.