5 Steps for Using Kickstarter to Start a Small Business
    matt1987
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 5 Steps for Using Kickstarter to Start a Small Business

by matt1987 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:00 pm

nomlinz wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:01 am I truly believe that you can start a profitable business and or get your product into retail starting with crowdfunding.
    And since someone touched the topic of covid, well, yes, 2020 was a weird and bad year for some people BUT many businesses were born because of the pandemic, many creators sought an opportunity to launch products for people staying at home, or new mask options, new antibacterial options, etc.
    Any crisis can be also an opportunity.
    But yes, for anything to succeed is necessary to put in the work.
    True enough! I've always said it's not how much money you have... But, who you know. That's more than evident in crowdsourcing like Kickstarter...

Hard work is certainly a component, luck is a component, the ability to quickly pivot is a component, try and try again.

Second Kickstarter photobook:
    https://gunsandgirls.photos
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:28 pm

Great words!! If you still created services or online lessons where you help start a business - it would be just super in my opinion!
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:35 pm

Yes, reasonable words, it is a pity that many people do not understand this. Now there are many services for business advice and you can also ask your friends who understand this area. My wife's brother has his own sales business and he constantly shares good advice with me , and since I plan to open an LLC business, he recommended me Discover Magazine where I can learn how to open this type of business. I would like to ask what type of business do you have? What taxes do you pay, if you pay at all, haha. I will be very happy for your answers, thank you very much in advance and good luck in your business, you are doing great.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:57 am

MrOsborne wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:35 pm Yes, reasonable words, it is a pity that many people do not understand this. Now there are many services for business advice and you can also ask your friends who understand this area. My wife's brother has his own sales business and he constantly shares good advice with me , and since I plan to open an LLC business, he recommended me Discover Magazine where I can learn how to open this type of business. I would like to ask what type of business do you have? What taxes do you pay, if you pay at all, haha. I will be very happy for your answers, thank you very much in advance and good luck in your business, you are doing great.
    Hell, I don't understand why so many people just don't get it either.
    Smough
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Smough » Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:16 pm

I appreciate your insights. I found many valuable ideas that I will undoubtedly implement in my business when the right moment comes. Yet, I would like to read more about your opinion regarding business loans. My business partner is absolutely against any kind of loans. He prefers investing our own money. I, on the other hand, would like to receive a loan and to pay it back within two or three years. I even found a company that I would like to register with but I need some strong arguments to convince my business partner. If everyone has a positive experience working with this company, I’d appreciate if you could share it with me!