2-in-1 Neck Pillow and Blanket Comes to Kickstarter
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

2-in-1 Neck Pillow and Blanket Comes to Kickstarter

by Cristina » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:11 am

When was the last time you were on an airplane?

Do you remember trying to fall asleep?

It’s impossible.

The AC makes it cold like the arctic. You’re cramped in a seat that’s too tiny.

If you don’t get proper rest, you can end up severely jet-lagged, killing your productivity and setting your work behind.

Thankfully, there is now a solution. It’s called The Pillow by common journey. Let me tell you a little bit about it…

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/2-in-1-neck-p ... ckstarter/

Screen-Shot-2019-03-28-at-4.45.57-PM-338x185.png
    Screen-Shot-2019-03-28-at-4.45.57-PM-338x185.png (94.22 KiB) Viewed 2096 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 2-in-1 Neck Pillow and Blanket Comes to Kickstarter

by charli55 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:48 pm

THat is a great product, I think it is very useful on long roads
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:49 pm

I had one of these when I was a child. They are very comfortable. In the past, I didn't pay attention too much to the place where I sleep and especially how much I sleep. Now when I grew up and I am not young, it is very hard for me to sleep in an uncomfortable place. My back starts to hurt and I feel very stressed whole the day. Now my bed is like a paradise for people that like to sleep. I bought myself a very good orthopedic mattress, that remembers your position of the body. Also, I bought myself a good weighted blanket and a pillow that is very soft.
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:27 pm

LeslieBShaw wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:49 pm I had one of these when I was a child. They are very comfortable. In the past, I didn't pay attention too much to the place where I sleep and especially how much I sleep. Now when I grew up and I am not young, it is very hard for me to sleep in an uncomfortable place. My back starts to hurt and I feel very stressed whole the day. Now my bed is like a paradise for people that like to sleep. I bought myself a very good orthopedic mattress, that remembers your position of the body. Also, I bought myself a good weighted blanket and a pillow that is very soft.
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by DeEva » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:33 pm

Such round billows for the neck are really good.
  • owenrules
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by owenrules » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:41 pm

DeEva wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:33 pm Such round billows for the neck are really good.
    I agree with you, they are really very soft and cozy. I have such pillows in the car, so when my children fall asleep on the back seat, I always give them a pillow. I ordered some new bed linen for my children on https://www.dakimakurapillows.com/pc/anime-wall-tapestry/ some months ago. Unfortunately, there are no special pillowcases for them -- it would be perfect if had to wash only them instead of the whole pillows. But anyway, nothing lasts forever, and sooner or later they will have to be replaced.
    MediaMaven952
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MediaMaven952 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:16 pm

This product looks useful! How did the campaign do?
    Publicist
    Media Relations Agency, Inc.
    (952) 697-5231
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:20 pm

This type of pillow is literally the best for long flights, especially sometimes when the flights are delayed or canceled due to different reasons. So you can rest while your flight anywhere in the airport. By the way, not everyone knows that most of the time you can get compensation for a flight delay. Check euflightcompensation.com for flight compensation companies. It is given to a passenger who has experienced a delay of more than 3 hours. A flight delay, in general, can be any delay, but in order to qualify for compensation, the delay must put you at your final destination more than 3 hours late.