What is the Best Press Release Service for Kickstarter
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: What is the Best Press Release Service for Kickstarter

by Ohohoholy » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:45 pm

Oh, with this list of references there are always difficulties. And don't speak. I was even forced to redo it several times in my thesis work. So I understand what you are talking about. It is best to take help if possible. And there is an opportunity - I suggest buy dissertation online and forget about all the worries that are associated with writing such an important work. Trust me, you will be completely satisfied with the result.

• Maryp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Maryp » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:12 pm

Look for these in Fiverr. There are lots of them with good reviews. Just search press release on Fiverr.
  • Peter Williams
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Peter Williams » Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:03 pm

This is an excellent question that we've encountered frequently in our industry.

"I have just started a Kickstarter and would like to gain more visibility."

Sending a press release is indeed a highly effective way to attract visibility to any Kickstarter project. However, there are several key factors to consider when choosing a press release service.

First, determine whether your Kickstarter project is targeting a specific region or a global audience. Additionally, consider your budget for sending a press release. Many individuals using Kickstarter have limited budgets, which is perfectly fine—there are excellent value press release distribution services available that cater to those with budget constraints.

Here are three reasonably priced services we recommend:

#1 - 24-7 Press Release Newswire
    (https://www.24-7pressrelease.com)

We like 24-7 Press Release Newswire for its affordability and wide coverage (mainly US, with some Canadian/Europe).

We typically use their $139 package, and they provide a coupon for future releases after the initial press release is sent. Their outstanding customer service sets them apart. When we first started using their service, we had a few questions and found their customer support to be exceptional. The submission process is straightforward, and we noticed many other Kickstarter press releases on their website (https://www.24-7pressrelease.com/search ... ickstarter). Additionally, their A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau adds to our confidence in their services.

#2 - PR.com (https://pr.com)

PR.com is another solid option that has been around for a long time, similar to 24-7 Press Release Newswire. They provide nearly comparable results and offer a PDF version of your press release, which was particularly useful in the past. The submission process is relatively straightforward, and while their $300 package delivers decent results, we find better value in 24-7's $139 package.

#3 - Fiverr.com (https://www.fiverr.com/gigs/submit-press-release)

Fiverr offers a variety of options for press release services, but caution is advised. Some services advertise submission for as low as $25, but this fee only covers the act of submitting the press release—you still need to pay for the press release itself. Additionally, some Fiverr services include writing the press release, but many rely on AI-generated content. If you choose this route, ensure you thoroughly review the press release for coherence and accuracy. We experimented with Fiverr once but prefer to stick with 24-7 Press Release or PR.com for more reliable results.

I hope this information is helpful! Navigating the press release process can be daunting if you're new to it. Good luck on your project!