The Running World of Kenya and Ethiopia
  • chazzer998
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

The Running World of Kenya and Ethiopia

by chazzer998 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:48 pm

Hi,
    I'm looking for advice and feedback on my project: The Running World of East Africa

It's here:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1747204085/the-running-world-of-east-africa

It entails the production of a novel and Photo-Book following a trip to the running regions of Kenya and Ethiopia.

Please be honest and brutal as I need all the help I can get.

• VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: The Running World of Kenya and Ethiopia

by VaporStarter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:04 am

chazzer998 wrote:I'm looking for advice and feedback on my project: The Running World of East Africa

Hi, chazzer998

When asked to checkout a KS project, the first thing I do is watch the video. I watched your video and while I enjoyed the music and visuals, I had no idea what you're trying to do. Okay, fine, I guess I have to read. So I find out what it's about, a bit about Kenya and Ethiopia... then I finally get to something about you. And I feel no connection with you from the text I read. Okay, a picture book.. great.. but why should I fund YOU to produce this book? I go to your bio and get "Hi, I'm Charlie,"... hmm.

I want to feel a connection with your goals, desires, life ambitions, and hear how awesome and great and wonderful these books will be. The best place to really convey that is in the video.
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com