Password Generator?
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Password Generator?

by SsCoobyDoO » Mon Aug 26, 2024 9:21 am

Does anyone know of a non-.zip program that lets you create your own Bronze/Silver/Gold Password? I would really like to have some cool inventory things...

Any help apreciated~~

• keilecpod
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Password Generator?

by keilecpod » Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:27 am

I usually use the app for this, but recently, it just stopped running. Now, I'm also hunting for some tools like that.
  • bxbhulk
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bxbhulk » Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:31 am

I wanted something quick and simple without all the hassle. I ended up finding a site that lets you generate passwords directly, and it was perfect for what I needed. No need to mess with zip files or anything like that. If you're still looking for something similar, you might want to check this out. It worked great for me, and I still use it whenever I need a new password.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:43 am

If you're looking for a program to create custom Bronze/Silver/Gold passwords, you might want to check out KeePass or 1Password. Both offer robust password management and customization features. KeePass is free and open-source, and it lets you generate passwords with various levels of complexity. 1Password is a paid option but offers more user-friendly features and a sleek interface.

For creating specific categories like Bronze/Silver/Gold, you might need to set up different password groups or tags within these programs to organize them according to your needs.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.