Partnering with Successful Kickstarter Creators
    Dish Grappler Jim
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Partnering with Successful Kickstarter Creators

by Dish Grappler Jim » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Vanessa, over the past several days I've been seriously considering joining Krowdster. I'm hoping you can answer this question: Do the journalists on your media lists KNOW they are on your lists, or are they likely to be annoyed or irritated if someone tries to contact them? I've read about subscribers complaining about this from other services.

Thank you for your previous responses.

• Vanessa
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Vanessa » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 am

Jim, I'm not familiar with how the media list is compiled, and I'll inquire about it. Regarding journalists reactions, there is no reason they should be irritated by receiving a press release mainly cause they're journalists and that is part of their profession. They can decide, however, to accept or decline the request for coverage in their publication. I'm sure they receive a lot of similar requests and it's kinda understandable that they may get annoyed by a poorly written press release, which is one of the reasons why a press release should be well written and of high professional level. Krowdster is a tool that among other valuable features offers you contact to high impact journalists and bloggers. And as many tools whether it's a productive one depends on how well you use it.
    #1 Crowdfunding Campaign Optimization, Crowd Building & Promotion App https://www.krowdster.co/
    Dish Grappler Jim
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Dish Grappler Jim » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:42 am

Thanks again, Vanessa!

Jim