next phase
    CrowdFund Genius
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: next phase

by CrowdFund Genius » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:37 am

You could follow a bunch of people and hope for followers back. But are those people going to engage with you? Talk to you? look at your tweets? care about your tweets? Do they follow thousands of people making the odds of them seeing your tweet limited?
    I would go out and find a hashtag in your field or niche and start following it, and start by asking questions. Regardless of whether you already know the answer, people love to answer simple questions. And if you see any questions in your field or niche that you can answer, do it immediately. You want genuine followers. This process should be done weeks or months before your campaign. And when building your following don't once spam them or mention your campaign. That comes later after you have built your following.
    Another means, Facebook. Im one of the people that think FB is a major factor in most crowdfunding campaigns success. Not saying its necessary to have a FB business page, but if it were me, I would. 1 billion people on Facebook compared to 200 mil on twitter. You can run advertisements to recruit individuals in your niche, then funnel them to your campaign. Most importantly, the individuals that you bring to your page are targeted by you. For example if you created a new playstation controller, you target users who like Playstation, you pay for what you get as well.

CrowdFund Genius

For more tips and Crowdfunding info check us out on Twitter @CrowdFundGenius and Like us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1kdAzSQ