If you had $10K marketing budget, how would you spend it?
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: If you had $10K marketing budget, how would you spend it?

by MrOsborne » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:38 am

Every aesthetic practice needs a marketing budget. Marketing is an investment, not a line item cost. That said, sometimes you’ve got to “do marketing on the cheap.” If you can’t allocate at least $10,000 for the year for marketing, then you may need to re-think your business model. That’s a bare-bones budget, but with the right tactics, you can quickly generate some ROI to increase your marketing budget and generate more. I also use the ynab budget to plan and arrange all the spending I have for the year.

• Maryp
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Maryp » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:11 pm

Next time, reach out to Jellop. They collect the fees after the campaign is funded. They're a bit pricey in the end, but they're the best in the game.
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:19 pm

I have a business selling phones and when I needed to advertise my store, on the advice of one website, I decided to spend my budget on social media. In fact, the advice with social networks turned out to be very successful, as it showed its effectiveness in the first week. The number of orders for the first month increased by 46%, which is a very good figure, so I advise visite site, which helps with the development of small businesses.
    ReginaX
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ReginaX » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:51 pm

I have read a variety of articles on marketing methods. I have learned that Google Ads is not ideal because the cost per click is so incredibly high at this point. As for Facebook Ads, it is much more affordable, and I like that you can try out different creatives and do A/B Testing.

I would probably do 50% Facebook/ Instagram/ Pinterest Ads. 20% PR, 20% Offline Marketing Materials (Leaflets, business cards, etc), and a 10% buffer (many agencies love to pack on fees on top of fees on top of fees).

Does anyone have further advice on Kickstarter Campaign marketing on a budget? It would mean a lot to connect with you and exchange ideas!!
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:41 am

I guess that having a solid marketing budget is essential for any business, including aesthetic practices. It's an investment that can yield significant returns when managed wisely. Working with a budget of $10,000 means being resourceful. Checking out webimax reviews can provide helpful guidance on effective marketing strategies, allowing you to maximize your budget and achieve positive results for your business.