How and Where to Test the Waters with normal usual people
  • sayheylo
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

How and Where to Test the Waters with normal usual people

by sayheylo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 pm

As far as I understand we are here a community of mainly "who knows what" people. I mean web masters, project managers, project owners etc you know.. posting here about our projects or asking about them to get feedback is a very helpful and kind way but when it comes to normal people, by saying that I mean people who don`t know even what is crowd funding for example or never heard about pebble watch, where is the best place and or way to test the waters about a project of ours?

for instance, we have a team website: www.atlmonde.com and a product page: www.heylo.me and another splash site www.sayheylo.com etc and Facebook page, twitter, etc but we need to see if we really are explaining with these pages us, our idea, our project to the normal usual miss brown or mr jack

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: How and Where to Test the Waters with normal usual peopl

by sbriggman » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Basically this is a community of kickstarter creators, enthusiasts, educators, and some service providers. Feedback is always helpful, but one thing I would keep in mind is that feedback fro your target market (potential customers/backers) should always trump feedback from others.

imagine, a private chat room that you could join to see real life people around you, in real time, in real life, whenever you are. imagine a tool which lets you know when the right person walks within range.

Interesting. Isn't this kind of like Tinder?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • sayheylo
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: How and Where to Test the Waters with normal usual peopl

by sayheylo » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:03 am

indeed, yes, Salvador.

however, the idea came from imagining seeing a beautiful woman who reads the same book as you are, in the next train, in a metro station. as you are in train A and as she is in train B, there is no way for you to communicate with her or even maybe meet her once more in your whole lifetime.

very classic I know but also very deadly in the current situation of our social world like having 1500 names on facebook profile but not getting a new real friend to hang with everyday (well I personally believe we also don`t want new friends in real life but that is another case another thread`s subject)

we would like to have a tool to make the connection automatically if there is somebody we might be interested in in the same place we are (he/she and you/me in a distance that we can see each other by our eyes like in a cinema, like in a metro station etc you know already the idea)

-- by the way English is (as you might already understood) not my mothertounge so that sorry in advance for all the mistakes I will commit and committing now as I write or try to explain something --

we use low energy bluetooth chip as a new ID, as an avatar which works in reality. by which I mean the keychain-like (hand shaped) heylo tool. that is like a second ID, which you decide what to put in it. like your profile and by the help of that you show yourself (if you want to for sure) to each others (or to be found - notified by whom you are looking for), especially in the same place where you are really are. not in the same city. not in the same county or "zone", the same place where you are, in a coffee shop or so.

as far as we go with the idea we already have seen that there is a tinder for that and for this, a tinder for the people who likes beards and a tinder for the people who eats thunfisch for the breakfast.. also we know and see that this "connecting each other", let`s change the world hey shall we, ideas and crowdfunding themes are more than popular. online dating meeting is already (my personal thoughts are these for sure) oversaturated. not today, for years. what we need is a real solution which could cover real people who want to know each other face to face and who are open to the world as it is and the real help and use of technology to bring a hand about this.