HaloSmile | A Dramatically Whiter Smile in Just Minutes
    Newant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: HaloSmile | A Dramatically Whiter Smile in Just Minutes

by Newant » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:02 pm

dangarang wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:18 pm I have been a heavy smoker for 15 years. Last year I decided to quit, and that changed my life completely. Smoking was influencing my health. My skin was smelly, t was some kind of gray color, I was looking elder than I was. One day I woke up in the morning, and at the moment that I wanted to light my cigarette, I asked myself, "What am I doing with my body?". I thought of that cigarette, and I promised myself that I will make a change. I've been struggling. I wanted to go back to smoking—thx to my family, who supported me all the way through; I am not smoking for more than 3 years. Now I am struggling because of teeth color. Being a heavy smoker and a coffee lover affected their color entirely. Now I am going through the teeth whitening process with my lovely Dr. Lebovich at lombarddentalstudio.com. Yesterday, I had the first appointment to make a thorough dental exam to make sure that my teeth and gums will resist the whitening process. Hopefully, I will get a great smile, fingers crossed, and I'll try to keep you posted.
    Oh , 15 years ??? That's a lot of cigarettes' !! :lol: