Coffee Is For Closers
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Coffee Is For Closers

by RileyParker » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:27 pm

AlexWilliams wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:22 pm I liked the movie, and the intent behind this replica is unique. Indeed, coffee is an expense for the business, but it's worth it. My go-to website when it comes to coffee is https://www.thecoffeemaven.com/guides/nespresso-vs-keurig, and there I can find everything, from the best coffee beans to the best coffee machine. For a coffee lover like me, this is an amazing discovery. Thanks for the book recommendation though, I think I'll enjoy a tasty cup of coffee while reading it. Also, the link you provided, it's not working, so consider doing an update.
    Indeed, a great movie. I watched it twice and every time I enjoyed it a lot. With a cup of coffee is even better.

• JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:47 am

KylieShorta wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:09 am I read this book too! What principle do you guys implement?
    I just bought it. I've heard it's really good
  • peacekeeperman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by peacekeeperman » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Thanks. Have you ever asked yourself why does my pee smell like coffee? I had these moments when I have been drinking a lot of coffee. I found a simple answer to this question. Coffee contains caffeine and stimulant, which increases your rate of urination and can lead to dehydration. When you are dehydrated, your urine is more concentrated and will smell stronger. That means it contains more waste than usual and less water. If this happens, your urine will often smell like coffee. I hope that this information is useful for you.
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by RileyParker » Sun May 16, 2021 5:35 pm

JordanAvery wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:47 am
    KylieShorta wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:09 am I read this book too! What principle do you guys implement?
    I just bought it. I've heard it's really good
    I got it as a gift nad I can say it's really great. Get it
  • bismarc123
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bismarc123 » Mon May 17, 2021 12:50 pm

A good movie always goes with a good cup of coffee. I have a ritual of making my coffee every single morning and I am loving it. I am also trying to surprise my wife by trying different types of coffee and she is really happy about this. I've managed to buy a new coffee machine from linlin.in.th and it was an investment, but it's worth it. Don't get me wrong, these things aren't cheap at all, but they are sent from heaven. I am getting now why coffee that you are buying from a coffee shop tastes that good. I am so happy that I've taken this decision!