Best marketing techniques?
  • Lazo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Best marketing techniques?

by Lazo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:00 am

What are some of the better ways to market/promote a kickstarter or indiego startup?

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Marketing and Promotion

by hyperstarter » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:19 am

Regarding your previous message, about Hyperstarter is on our site and in our signature below this message :)

In terms of marketing/promotion that's a huge open topic and depends on who you want to target, expectations and results.

I wrote a quick guide on this at: https://medium.com/@hyperstarter/100-free-places-to-promote-your-kickstarter-campaign-ebd93a1163f6
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • Nathan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Best marketing techniques?

by Nathan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:27 pm

I suggest listening to Sal's Marketing Secrets video. Also, figure out who you are targeting. Then, find out where they hang out and create a message that connects with them emotionally! Hope that helps and best of luck!
  • Dhegaba
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Dhegaba » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Thanks Nathan. Is there a link to the video?
  • Vanessa
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Vanessa » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:34 am

Hey Dhegaba, it's on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8evTah1fO4
    #1 Crowdfunding Campaign Optimization, Crowd Building & Promotion App https://www.krowdster.co/
    enoslabs
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by enoslabs » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:49 am

Try using Reddit and facebook ads
  • MajorVaughn
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MajorVaughn » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:11 am

Ad targeting is dying too. Thanks to Facebook privacy issues people are filling up their profiles with fake information like where they live, what they like to do, when they were born, etc.

Then there are the millions of fake Facebook accounts that Facebook can't stop (https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nat ... story.html)

I wouldn't even THINK about doing Facebook ads in 2019.

Richard
  • Emma-crowdfunding
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Emma-crowdfunding » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:11 pm

Besides Facebook and Reddit ads, I've also tried Gadget Flow and BackerLand to drive traffic for my Kickstarter campaign. Both them work decently. I got 14 sales from GF and 12 from BL.
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hariver » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:08 pm

Well, it depends on the domain you are activating in. In general there are a lot of marketing strategies, the best ones are considered to be: Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing/PPC, Account Based Marketing (ABM) and Retargeting, Earned Media and PR, Referral Programs, Industry Events, Conversational Marketing. These are the best B2B strategies. They are all good, however it depends on your domain. Also there is a strategy called Branding & Campaign Marketing, and in my opinion the best representatives are ExclusiveLeadsAgency.com. In case you want to learn more about them, just visit their site.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:17 pm

Hariver wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:08 pm Well, it depends on the domain you are activating in. In general there are a lot of marketing strategies, the best ones are considered to be: Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing/PPC, Account Based Marketing (ABM) and Retargeting, Earned Media and PR, Referral Programs, Industry Events, Conversational Marketing. These are the best B2B strategies. They are all good, however it depends on your domain. Also there is a strategy called Branding & Campaign Marketing, and in my opinion the best representatives are ExclusiveLeadsAgency.com. In case you want to learn more about them, just visit their site.
    I really like your post dude.