Are ads even worth it?
  • Fritz Franz
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Are ads even worth it?

by Fritz Franz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:45 am

Everyone, don't listen to any company and just read this thread below, it will show you the truth about marketing:
    if-you-build-it-they-will-come-t7804.html

If you build it, they will come. There is never a need to pay a dime on marketing, that is just plain common sense.

• eloisecrowdfunds
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by eloisecrowdfunds » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:09 am

Yes, if you want a big campaign you are going to need Facebook Ads, there is no way around it.
  • Maestro
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Maestro » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:23 am

alexissmith wrote:The CPA is getting out of control on one of my campaigns, I’m barely breaking even. Some days a loss even. Part of me just wants to quit wasting time and resources on the fb ads, but it just seems to be the most reliable way to acquire backers.

And please don’t give me that organic growth BS. I have friends who have done big campaigns and they laugh at that mentality.

Other than PR (we’ve got that well covered in house) - does anyone know anything else that works??

You must not have a good product then. Advertisement is one of the only ways to generate revenue.
    The Maestro
    Outreaching
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Outreaching » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:38 am

You've got to acquire customers some how, and advertisement is one of the best ways to do it. Most businesses would fail without advertisement, and crowdfunding is no different.