My Indiegogo Campaign
  • stonecircleretreat
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

My Indiegogo Campaign

by stonecircleretreat » Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:39 am

What I have learned so far is that there are not a lot of places to market crowdfunding campaigns. Asking friends and family doesn't work and the community I've created online isn't the place either.

I purchased land to create a glamping retreat and it cost a lot to get it started. We are doing a campaign to get it over the top to be able to open. Our first dome is up and we are building the outhouse and outdoor shower now.

Does anyone have some idea on where to share my campaign? Thanks

https://igg.me/at/stonecircle/x/37883583#/

• jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: My Indiegogo Campaign

by jassiet.ross » Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:25 pm

I totally get where you're coming from—it can be challenging to find the right audience for crowdfunding campaigns. Here are a few ideas to help you spread the word about your glamping retreat:

Social Media Advertising: Consider using targeted ads on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. You can set specific demographics and interests related to glamping or outdoor adventures.

Influencer Collaborations: Reach out to influencers in the travel, glamping, or outdoor niches. They might be interested in sharing your campaign with their followers.

Relevant Forums and Groups: Join forums or Facebook groups related to glamping, outdoor activities, or travel. Engage with the community and share your campaign when appropriate.

Local Media: Contact local newspapers, radio stations, or TV channels. They might be interested in covering a unique local project like yours.

Collaborate with Related Businesses: Partner with businesses that align with your glamping retreat, such as outdoor gear shops, travel agencies, or local tourism boards. They might be willing to promote your campaign in exchange for a cross-promotion.

Email Newsletters: If you have an existing email list, send out an update about your campaign. If not, consider starting one and collecting emails from interested individuals.

Best of luck with your campaign! Your glamping retreat sounds amazing, and I hope you reach your goal soon.
    messyspace
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: My Indiegogo Campaign

by messyspace » Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:30 pm

For your glamping retreat, you might want to connect with folks in the outdoor and travel communities. Local travel blogs or influencers who focus on unique stays could be great allies. Also, consider running targeted social media ads to reach people interested in outdoor adventures.
    I'm an illustrator and graphic designer. Look at my art book about the simulation hypothesis! :mrgreen:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/me ... e-glitches

For more of my projects, visit my website: https://www.messyspace.uk/