Marketing Ideas
  • ainderbitzin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Marketing Ideas

by ainderbitzin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:02 pm

This is a really great question. I'm new to any kind of crowdfunding. My friend launched on https://ifundwomen.com/projects/le-pamier and I'm wanting to help her. In the future I'm working on a book and may need funding help myself if I cannot get picked up by a publisher.

• Allard
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Allard » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Thanks for the tips. I am also looking for new ways to advertise.
  • PremiumBusiness
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by PremiumBusiness » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:13 pm

• bdoherty
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by bdoherty » Sun May 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Would you reccomend it?
  • James Inc
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by James Inc » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:40 am

Did you find anything that worked?
  • JacobBadno
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Indiegogo secrets: how to start your campaign

by JacobBadno » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:23 am

We are living in the 21st century. In Indiegog there are lots of scam campaigns. The first thing that you will do before starting your project, YOU WILL EARN CONVENIENCE AND TRUST. For that, you will do the prelaunch of the campaign. In that, you will add the photos of your product and write a beautiful and trustful pitch.

Here is the example the campaign like that

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bara ... x/19710015
    nomlinz
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by nomlinz » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:28 pm

Top marketing ideas for projects that are already live:
    1. Run a referral program to your existing backers. If you've conducted pre-launch marketing, you should have an email list that converted into backers. These backers will undoubtedly be connected to others with a similar mindset/in a similar demographic and can bring others to contribute to the campaign. Maybe offer an extra goodie to the top 3 referrers.

2. Outreach to other live projects on the platform to run cross-promotions (mutual shoutouts) to get some additional traffic (and potentially backers) to your project. This will be especially helpful if you outreach to other projects targeted towards the same demographic that is live on the platform.

3. Run a blurb about the crowdfunding campaign to your social media channels. Make sure people on your social channels know that you're live and they can pre-order your product!

4. Outreach to a journalist, blogger, vlogger, freelancer writer, etc. that is in your niche every single day. The more outreach you do, the better. It's all a numbers game and the more eyes you can get to your page (even at a lower conversion rate), the better it will be for your ultimate funding goal.

5. Go to places to meet people who might want your product. For example, you can head to local MeetUps associated to your niche, meet people in local groups with the same passions, go to fairs, trade shows, or more to get the word out about your project.

6. Run paid advertising campaigns. You can use Facebook advertising to run targeted ads to people and direct them to your game.

Best of luck!
    Hi! I run the popular blog Crush Crowdfunding and have helped people successfully raise over $7 million on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Get the proven step-by-step system to launch a successful crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/crushcfhandbook
  • alexia30
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by alexia30 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:59 am

Trade shows are simple and cost-effective ways to get your brand to the market. Trade shows generally attract highly targeted clients at one location. Specifically to know about your product or service. One can develop contacts at Trade shows, get new customers, retain existing customers and meet with the service providers. In Trade shows we can have face to face meetings with potential clients.