You back me $1, I back you $1
    Betta Games
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

You back me $1, I back you $1

by Betta Games » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:56 am

It's simple, I pledge $1 to your campaign and comment on your project and you do the same for me. This is to just kind of help everyone out give them a little boost with an active (or seemingly active) backer to make others' more likely to back as well while also not risking a bunch of money on expensive rewards. Just reply with a link to your campaign and the name of the account you backed me with.
    Give me at least 24 hours to fulfill my end. I have work and may not be able to respond quickly. But I promise I will respond as soon as I am available to do so.
    (only available until the end of February 2016)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/84 ... nav_search

Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: You back me $1, I back you $1

by Backertree » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:16 am

Hey Mate! Thank you for sharing. I am sure there are other creators who are going to jump on board with your 'backer for backer' idea and I wish you all the best with your project.

To make this an even better forum thread, I am going to be backing every person who replys here with their project link (assuming they also back you or someone else) so we can get this idea going. Cheers :)

Best Regards

Jake
    Team Backertree!
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/
  • rlc88
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by rlc88 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:34 am

Hi there,

I backed your kickstarter with $1 under the user name Rachel Cavanagh.

My dads kickstarter im trying to get started is https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/78 ... nav_search

If you could please do the same that would be great. His first one and he has no social media platform and it makes it hard.

Thanks heaps and good luck to your project :)
  • rlc88
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by rlc88 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:59 am

Sorry i realised my dad doesnt have a $1 option :( I understand $5 is too much to ask but if you could write a comment instead that would be muchly appreciated. Alternatively if you wanted to pledge $5 I would be happy to do the same to you!

Sorry about the confusions.
    Betta Games
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Betta Games » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:49 am

I have backed you dad's campaign for the $1. In any Kickstart you can choose to pledge any amount and not recieve a reward, which is what I did. Also ic you o Rd your dad are looking for some information to help, I'd like to recommend you look up Jamey Stegmair, his blog and book. He has lots of helpful information
  • rlc88
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by rlc88 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Sorry such a newbie at this. Thankyou for that and all your help. Will definately check it out
    Betta Games
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Betta Games » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:16 pm

No problem at all. Just remember that your biggest tool is knowledge, so get as much as you can handle