YOKU: Towels to love for a lifetime.
  • HonoBono
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

YOKU: Towels to love for a lifetime.

by HonoBono » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:52 pm

Hello everyone!

We launched our campaign on Kickstarter recently and we're left with 15 days. We're currently 159% funded and will really appreciate any form of support you can give!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ho ... its-finest

Our towels were designed with the user in mind. Yoku targets common pain points (musty towels, shrinking towels, dirty towels, slow-drying towels) and is crafted to be extremely soft, fast-drying and everlasting with its zero-twist weave. It cleans itself with the help of Nanofine and is gentle on your skin. It's made in Imabari, Japan and uses a type of cotton finer than Egyptian cotton - Suvin! Check out our campaign for a more in-depth story about Yoku :)

Our brand, Hono Bono, was founded with a vision to elevate bathroom experiences in every household with premium everyday bathware. We hope you can support us so that we can develop more bathware products in future (bathroom scents in the pipeline)!

If you have friends around you who might be interested in this - please help us spread the word! Thank you so much! :D

FB/IG - @honobono.bath
    Twitter - @honobono_bath

Check out our LIVE project - we need your support!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ho ... its-finest

If you can, please help to share or follow us on social media. We will really appreciate it! :)
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: YOKU: Towels to love for a lifetime.

by Dieddly1936 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:30 pm

It's a good topic, and I know a lot about dating. In this regard, I will provide you with sound advice. Now I generally want to marry a filipino women, and the dating process continues to evolve. So I found the luxewomentravel website, which has information on a large number of Filipina women. Their website may be rather large, and the user interface may be highly appealing to use.
  • wilhitrefugioson
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: YOKU: Towels to love for a lifetime.

by wilhitrefugioson » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:09 pm

I have seen and used these towels, quality of these towels are amazing and really soft.