Yoga Pants/Leggings
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Yoga Pants/Leggings

by TomSands » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:38 pm

What is the acceptable period of time after giving birth to continue wearing leggings instead of real pants? Asking for a friend...Okay. There is no friend. It's for my wife.

• MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Yoga Pants/Leggings

by MrOsborne » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:56 pm

My wife always wears them.
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm

I don't think it looks very pretty.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm

It seems to me that there are no rules here for how long you can continue to wear leggings after giving birth. I wore maternity leggings throughout my pregnancy and for a long period after giving birth, because everyone knows what difficulties there are after giving birth. I couldn't wear jeans because my stomach hurt. Furthermore, I had a C-section and the stitches hurt for a while, so it was impossible to wear anything other than a pair of leggings. Sometimes I used to wear dresses, but it's also uncomfortable. I couldn't wear other clothes, postpartum depression made itself felt. I felt ugly and fat, but thanks to my husband's support, I started feeling better.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:56 pm

charli55 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm It seems to me that there are no rules here for how long you can continue to wear leggings after giving birth. I wore maternity leggings throughout my pregnancy and for a long period after giving birth, because everyone knows what difficulties there are after giving birth. I couldn't wear jeans because my stomach hurt. Furthermore, I had a C-section and the stitches hurt for a while, so it was impossible to wear anything other than a pair of leggings. Sometimes I used to wear dresses, but it's also uncomfortable. I couldn't wear other clothes, postpartum depression made itself felt. I felt ugly and fat, but thanks to my husband's support, I started feeling better.
    I think women suffer enough, so let them go in what they are comfortable with.
    Cirrety
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Cirrety » Tue May 11, 2021 2:45 pm

When we hear yoga, many think ‘yoga studio’ or ‘on the mat’. Maybe a few of you fantasize about eating chocolate cake after practicing yoga. However, yoga has been practiced for centuries, and there are many reasons why people practice it. Facial exercises are essential too. Facial exercises are pretty much as it sounds - exercises that you perform with your face to enhance features such as lip enhancement, lip thinning, and mouth slimming.
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Thu May 13, 2021 2:44 pm

Cirrety wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 2:45 pm When we hear yoga, many think ‘yoga studio’ or ‘on the mat’. Maybe a few of you fantasize about eating chocolate cake after practicing yoga. However, yoga has been practiced for centuries, and there are many reasons why people practice it. Facial exercises are essential too. Facial exercises are pretty much as it sounds - exercises that you perform with your face to enhance features such as lip enhancement, lip thinning, and mouth slimming.
    I was practicing it and saw the effect very quickly
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:41 am

It does not exist a rule to what wear after giving birth. Women suffer a lot about how they look in the first weeks after birth. If it was a surgery, and not a natural birth, for sure leggings, are the best choice. Jeans can hurt the frog, and it becomes ugly if it opens and could lead to bleeding. My wife liked to practice yoga all her life, and it did even during pregnancy.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:19 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman