Would appreciate feedback
  • SeaSackisLive
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Would appreciate feedback

by SeaSackisLive » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:23 pm

It's a no brainer that parents with families and lots of stuff are 100% our demographic. But what about the mid 20's single male or female?

We currently are fully funded one week in but only have 1500 views on our page :( no visibility. What are your thoughts on our product? Campaign page? Take the gloves off!

SeaSack is a beach bag, backpack designed to comfortably carry chairs, towels and nearly all other beach gear, hands free. We need time to manufacture the product and will have the bags ready for next summer. Check out our project and provide us with feedback!

Our Kickstarter Page
    https://goo.gl/qUhY0a

• mkcn97
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Would appreciate feedback

by mkcn97 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:20 pm

It looks good for people who go to the beach often.
  • iml1nk
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by iml1nk » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:38 am

Hmmm i thought the price was going to be way higher when i saw the video...

Not bad!
    1st Kickstarter (currently 105% funded - 10 days to go) - http://kck.st/2g5UY6k
  • Emrys
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Emrys » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:32 am

It's a great product. A few adjustments maybe if you'd like to improve on the actual product? Add a waist buckle like you see in traveling backpacks. That will totally take the weight off the shoulders. It matters especially across sand on a hot day.

I didn't like the infomercial-ish stuff at the beginning. But it's not bad...I mean, it seems to work as a general marketing tool out there, it's just a personal dislike of mine. And I laugh at it more than anything. The only way to appeal to other markets is to create a more rounded advertisement; show some guy friend slipping beers into the side pockets for example. Or show how the elderly can benefit since they're most likely to bring chairs on the beach since they can't get up as well as young people can.

Good luck!
    Please have a peek at my project and let me know what you think <3
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/464111053/pretty-boys-and-animals-a-coloring-book
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:01 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman