Where is your favorite vacation spot?
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Where is your favorite vacation spot?

by AlexWilliams » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:25 pm

I've been to Cuba once, and I fell in love!

• ArnoldWilder
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ArnoldWilder » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:11 pm

Costa Rica was something else for me! I am trying to get there every year with my wife. We are always staying at Los Altos Beach Resort & Spa and this has become a tradition. Hopefully, when our kids get older, they are going to step on our path and do the same things as us. I am not sure if this is going to happen because they are little now, but we shall see. We are enjoying life at the moment and we are grateful for the opportunity of seeing amazing sights and countries like Costa Rica.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:31 am

Spain, and Japan, by far/ Two different cultures but so beautiful
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:27 am

I would love to visit Japan someday. Let me know how it went. For now, I only listen to travellers' stories of how many impressions they had after visiting this wonderful country. I've been looking for tickets at dbfahrplan.com and have found several options but have only made reservations so far. I need more up-to-date information regarding what is needed for the trip—a list of documents and similar. I now have the money, but not enough of the correct information. Please respond about your experience!
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:51 pm

My favorite vacation spot is Alicante in Costa Rica. It is a beautiful beach-side city with endless activities for visitors to enjoy. From surfing to ziplining, there is something for everyone to do. Sightseeing is a must with stunning architecture and natural wonders. I also enjoy shopping in the markets and trying delicious local food. The nightlife is also vibrant with live music and great bars which is why if you go to Alicante make sure to rent an apartment in the center of the city, https://happylife.es will help you.
    FederikFer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by FederikFer » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:02 am

My fav was always and will be always Dubai. The most exciting place in the world for me! The city offers a blend of ancient and ultra-modern, from historic souks to luxurious shopping malls, and a view from the Burj Khalifa that's just unbeatable. While I was there, I stumbled upon YepRent, which turned my trip into an unforgettable water adventure. From wakeboarding to e-foiling, they had options for every kind of water enthusiast. Booking was a breeze, and it made my stay in Dubai even more thrilling. If anyone ever plans a trip to this dynamic city, https://yeprent.com is a must-try for some exhilarating water activities!
    Last edited by FederikFer on Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    AlexanderJefferson
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AlexanderJefferson » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:49 pm

You won't believe this, guys, but I love going to Vietnam. I love their PhoBo!!
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by SsCoobyDoO » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:53 pm

Personally, my favorite vacation spot is Broadbeach, QLD! It's got everything you could want for a perfect vacation - gorgeous beaches, a lively atmosphere, and tons of things to do. If you're looking for accommodation near broadbeach qld, there are so many great options to choose from. Whether you're into cozy beachfront resorts or stylish apartments, there's something for every taste and budget.