what should I use instead of VLC?
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

what should I use instead of VLC?

by Emad785 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:14 am

I'm currently using an open source media player for my app development. I know VLC is no longer supported, so what should I use instead of VLC?

• DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: what should I use instead of VLC?

by DianaGibson90oXM » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:06 pm

I would also like to find an alternative
  • IreneGrant
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by IreneGrant » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:07 pm

I am using the Youtube video player for a while. It is pretty good, and also, I like that it is not glitching and the quality of the video is high. The main disadvantage of this player is that it is not working without an Internet connection. I like traveling by car, and this is a disadvantage for me. This is why I am also using OmniPlayer. It can read the video files that are already downloaded on your PC. So it is the only solution I found you can watch movies and videos while traveling if you don't have an Internet connection.
    -- New Member --

by Yorkpope68 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:46 pm

We serve all commercial applications in all industries. Look upward. Do you see a Metal Halide or Fluorescent light? If you do, a Lighting Energy Audit from US Facilities Lighting will serve you well. Allow us to show you some live examples of energy-saving calculations enhanced by tax and utility incentives/rebates. Look upward. Do you see a Metal Halide or Fluorescent light? If you do, a Lighting Energy Audit from US Facilities Lighting will serve you well. Allow us to show you some live examples of energy-saving calculations enhanced by tax and utility incentives/rebates. Our customers in these sectors have reduced their operating costs from deploying LED technology – maintenance and repair facilities, port terminals, office buildings, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, educational facilities, parking lots, parking garages, retail establishments, hospitals, and hotels. Click here to ask us for a case study as it relates to your industry and to schedule your Lighting Energy A.