What is your dream and why?
  • vsom equipe
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by vsom equipe » Mon May 18, 2020 9:58 pm

My dream is to serve society. I see many businesses profiting off the naeivity of people, and off their insecurities and ignorance. There is more to business, and as a businessman/entrepreneur you can have the power to change lives forever, to help humanity. I want to be part of the movement that works for the betterment of the people of the world.
    My dream is to serve society by inventing products and services that facilitate people to reach their potential, to make it in life, and ease the life of those who suffer.

• akshpatil
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by akshpatil » Mon May 25, 2020 2:17 pm

Thanks........
    Purchase google commercial enterprise page audits to permit your commercial enterprise to get discovered substantially more no hassle in any respect what is extra, rapidly.
    buy google 5 star reviews
  • tripeee
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by tripeee » Fri May 29, 2020 5:09 am

As I like Card Games. My dream is to launch Card Game.
  • Cburkit
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Cburkit » Sun May 31, 2020 4:09 am

I’ve been in construction and design my whole life. I’ve worked very hard for everything I have and for my family. I’ve always wanted to put my name on the industry. I’ve designed multimillion dollar projects, had my work published but got none of the credit. This woven wood design is 100000% mine and I know it will change the niche industry like Trex decking did in the 90’s. Right now I spend 80% of the year traveling for work. This will make it so I don’t have to miss my children’s lives.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:14 pm

My dream is to fly over Canada because I think is the most beautiful country.
  • VictorBurgos
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by VictorBurgos » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:03 pm

To create a multi-million dollar video game franchise. Because I want to become a pretty damn famous game developer ;)
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:29 pm

My last dream was running behind a butterfly, trying to catch it. It might seem like a scene from my childhood memory.I was eager to go deeper and find some information about it at . So interestingly to read about this as you can reflect it on yourself. Like not being able to keep a butterfly in your hands can mean that you need to give up something in your life to move forward. And this hits differently when you have some associations with yourself and your life.
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:27 pm

kalvinbrown wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:29 pm My last dream was running behind a butterfly, trying to catch it. It might seem like a scene from my childhood memory.I was eager to go deeper and find some information about it at . So interestingly to read about this as you can reflect it on yourself. Like not being able to keep a butterfly in your hands can mean that you need to give up something in your life to move forward. And this hits differently when you have some associations with yourself and your life.
    I had one cool site, but I don't remember the name
    this is one of the best ways for me as I also want to know some details about my dreams
  • MiloDelorean21
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by MiloDelorean21 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:09 am

My dream is obviously to be happy first, but after that, I want to create something amazing, that will open at least one persons mind to a new perspective. Cryptic I know, but I think all we're doing on earth are these two things. Trying to be happy and widen our perspectives. In my mind it's vital to think outside the box when it comes to the complicated world of the 21st century, with all the problems we're about to face, and I think change all starts with opening our minds to empathy and new ways of doing things. :)
  • piranha
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by piranha » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:53 am

My dream is to be successful in launching my product to the marketplace, using kickstarter. This is because my product is an absolute must for photographers to use.