What is your dream and why?
  • FatalMoonManga
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by FatalMoonManga » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:19 am

I want to form a Yaoi manga production company that specializes in Omegaverse. I want to move to Japan and continue my projects from there.

• jogncartman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by jogncartman » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:20 pm

Good question. Firstly as everyone I want to be healthy and all my family to be healthy. Second is to be rich, everyone wants to be rich I think, it is a way to feel safe and sure in tommorow. And I also want the biggest collection of pins. I really like pins. I even design my own pins and order them from. I think I can make a pin even for a shirt.
  • Zwuits inc.
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Zwuits inc. » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:04 pm

I thrive for creativity. I believe the pain I bear for the search of my creative thrust is the same energy from what the universe has made of. My dream is to create a sustainable product that will serve multipurpose. I believe in uni-verse. One product helps every possible action. Based on that, Zwuits inc. came up with its a versatile leather bag. This bag can be carried as a messenger, a backpack, and a briefcase. We are searching for more to find out what more possible options might add to this flagship product. You can join our referral program.

Please follow our campaign:

Kickstarter:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zw ... gyGvTUH3LY

Kickbooster:
    https://toxic-chemical-free-leather.kic ... 0T2JBJKcHg
    ditriemariebowie
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ditriemariebowie » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:41 pm

My dream is for this audio drama podcast is for it to gain a sizeable audience and maybe even go on tour one day. And I'd love to be able to pay all of the voice actors full, living wages for their hard work.
    AtikinGames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AtikinGames » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:38 am

This may sound silly by stick with me... My dream in the short term (hopefully) is for a game I've designed to appear on someone's shelfie

(board gamers post shelfies of all of their games on their gaming shelves, I'd like to be on there)
  • Deleus
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Deleus » Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:00 pm

Here I am, a newly registered user facing the formidable task of crowdfund his project.
    I own two degrees, the first being in Aerospace Engineering while the second being in Pure Mathematics.
    Math has always been my biggest passion, my way of truly expressing myself and I don’t remember a time when I didn’t try to share my knowledge with others, teaching has to be inborn in me.
    I’m starting my own business nowadays: I teach Calculus I, II, Physics etc., all privately but for two months now I’ve been dreaming to reach the biggest audience of them all trough the web.
    I dream to start a YT channel, develop a website, share slides and material while continuing my activity here in Rome.
    I’m truly happy when I see the face of my students satisfied having just understand a new concept.
  • spargoengineering
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by spargoengineering » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:55 am

I want to build something up that will support me and my family in the future while being able to utilise all the skills I've learned over the years. I've started my own business to try and achieve this goal but we will see what 2020 brings!
  • stevemartin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by stevemartin » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:44 am

My dream is I've to travel with friends All over the world.. :)
  • ykelley7
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ykelley7 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:47 pm

My dream is to be a full time professional Entertainer and Life Coach. It is my mission in life to encourage, empower, enlighten and educate those whose lives I a blessed to touch.
  • Sadashiv
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sadashiv » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:36 pm

My dream is to be a passionate digital marketing strategist. I keep exploring different project and try to learn whatever I can. I like exploring and sharing ideas and experimenting with them.

I started a project on Cybersecurity and I am sure you all will be amazed spending your 5 mins and reading some interesting facts about Cybersecurity.

You can check the project here - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ed ... ref=dxue61

P.S - Please share the project with someone who wants to learn Cybersecurity and with your friends too.

Have a great day ahead. Stay healthy and stay safe.