What is your dream and why?
  • Andrea.Q
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by Andrea.Q » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:18 am

My dream is to create something unique, something i can be proud of, a project, a product, or an activity capable of creating value, real value and satisfaction to the customers.

• CJ and Christina
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by CJ and Christina » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:09 am

We are currently looking for our Kickstarter project to be funded. There are only a few days left. This would pretty much be the dream right now due to it leading to other things happening as well. It will allow for us to be employed again as life altering events have us both unemployed. Being productive again will have us more comfortable while reconnecting with one of the worlds best website design teams as we will also be starting a bit of a promotional business as well. So some things in life start to connect for us due to this project being funded.
    Our why is quite straight forward, we simply want to be together all of the time. Us being employed, being together and expanding into other areas of business all come down to this simple little project being funded. So I guess you could say that our Kickstarter project being funded within the next few days is kind of a dream come true. :-)
  • mohammedshawky2008
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mohammedshawky2008 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:35 pm

Hi all friends
    Nice join you all
    I dream about peace and love for all the world
  • Nathan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Nathan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:02 pm

Thanks for asking this question. My dream would be to help athletes all around the world to unlock their potential through sharing insights and practical tools in regards to mindset and high-performance.
  • HWUTheSeries
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by HWUTheSeries » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:27 pm

I guess technically my dream should be my Kickstarter campaign :P ;)

But my dream is to actually become one of the first female football managers in premier league football, for the men. It's pretty out there, but I've been working hard and getting my qualifications, and experience...which is more valuable then qualifications in this industry.

Who knows! Maybe I'll come back to this in 20 years time having achieved that. Or I'll come back and realise I'm no where near it. But I'll have fun trying 8-)
    basia_gosz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by basia_gosz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:25 am

OKay, total newbie here, but happy to have found this forum. Thank you Sal! My dream is to inspire people to make beautiful art that inspires people to be more just.

sbriggman wrote:Hey :),

I hope you've been enjoying this forum and been getting some good tips or bits of advice as to how to launch a better Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign!

I want you to feel like this is a place that you can call home while you're running a crowdfunding campaign.

Here's my question for you: What is your dream and why do you want to achieve it?

I don't believe in mediocrity, but I do acknowledge that achieving your dream is HARD work.

I think that by sharing some of our dreams, we can help and inspire each other to achieve them.

- Sal
    basia_gosz
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by basia_gosz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:36 am

My dream is to make art that inspires people to be more just, in an eco-friendly kind of way. I just launched a crowdfunding campaign for several projects I have coming up that will mitigate plastic pollution while raising awareness. I'm looking for ideas to help me get the word out and any other suggestions for what I can do to make this campaign a success. Thank you!
    https://fundraising.fracturedatlas.org/ ... aigns/2280
    Attachments
    @bo_photography.nyc
    @bo_photography.nyc
    Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 10.34.13 PM.png (227.19 KiB) Viewed 2143 times
    gamelanesports
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by gamelanesports » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:54 am

My dream is to start a PC Gaming Center in Torrance, California (Los Angeles).
    I've always been involved in computers / electronics and currently work in aerospace.
    GameLAN: eSports and Gaming Center
    https://gamelanesports.com/

Please, visit our Kickstarter Campaign
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ga ... ing-center
  • angelinajoseph
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by angelinajoseph » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:28 pm

My dream is to become a successful person in my field. I want my parents to feel proud of their daughter.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here

Start a new crowdfunding campaign

Know more about Kickstarter by reading Kickstarter blog: https://www.kickstarter.com/blog
    PNR33
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by PNR33 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:40 pm

This question perfectly aligns with my brand identity, following your dreams!

For me, my dream is to start a business that I am passionate about, making coffee! The ties that I have to coffee and the nostalgia I feel from the fresh aromas bring back memories of growing up. My dream is to be a coffee roaster with his own business!
    Black Ink Coffee Company
    https://blackinkcoffee.com