What is your day job? What is your passion project?
    RainbowStalin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by RainbowStalin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:36 pm

I had 5 years experience in cybersecurity for online banking transfers and clients data safety. After wards 2 years in a private company as consultant with some options. I have more free time and can spend with people I like. Dream come true? -No. Comparing other options, it's not thaI had 5 years experience in cybersecurity for online banking transfers and clients data safety. After wards 2 years in a private company as consultant with some options. I have more free time and can spend with people I like. Dream come true? -No. Comparing other options, it's not that bad.I started from small city in Canada no one heard about. Parents worked a lot, so we could meet once or twice per week. So they decided it will be better for me to live with my other relatives in New York.I felt there more lonely even if we lived 4 people in the flat. I finished their high school, and went south to get college degree in IT. Was studying also online. Did courses with , and they helped more than in college. After I finished all of that, I was prepared for challenges. I worked part-time that time in TV series company as janitor. But that is a long time ago. Now I work with small group of people and have income I don’t know on what to waste. Try yourself to get those certificates, they are strong enough to open some good opportunities in future career.t bad.

• drewsongpoetry
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by drewsongpoetry » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:26 pm

My day job is a full-time student! My passion project is to publish books :)
  • bitcohen
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by bitcohen » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:49 pm

I create weekly planners, notebooks, calendars, birthday cards, etc. It's fun, you can work if you want, but never have to.
    My passion project is illustrate for children, and I like to mix different medias like drawings,
    Pictures, Photoshop. I want to bring something funny and also a way of learning for kids.
    Last edited by bitcohen on Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • Carina Annabella
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Carina Annabella » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:20 pm

What is your day job?
    I am a merchandiser manager in clothing industry, worked for 16 years in this industry. I always wanted to have my own company and products. Tried some side business, not yet have one is fully matured or successful enough to be my only income. My plan is to keep learning, keep trying and don't give up!

What is your passion project?
    I have just launched a new project on kickstarter - Think Mat.
    It is a lifestyle accessory item, hoping to create a whole line of different products. But due to Convid-19, the market is so quiet :roll: However! Nothing can stop my passion!
    My Campaign --- http://kck.st/3i08l3g
    annajenner
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by annajenner » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:18 am

Hey, I work as a web designer in IT Craft development company. Now I'm going to create a vr content for a new app.
    IT Craft has been providing quality programming and app development services for more than 19 years.
  • Ben G
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ben G » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:28 am

I'm a content writer specializing in crowdfunding projects ($7M+ backed!). I'm new to the group, and I'm here to learn as much as possible.

My passion is writing fiction. I just started a creative writing group in my city, and I'm considering publishing someday, but for now, it's just a hobby.
  • KellyB
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by KellyB » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:30 pm

I work as a college professor.
    My passion project is learning about creativity and new products. I'm not particularly techy, but I am so inspired by people who are. Lots of good examples of that on this forum! :)
    Pan-tastique
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Pan-tastique » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:46 pm

What is your day job?

I run my own business as freelance animator and illustrator! Started about a year ago. You could also consider going to college full-time a day job, though.

What is your passion project?

My Kickstarter and its subject is one of my passion projects. Creative aspects for my job that I do without getting paid. I want to make that passion project part of my day job, though - hopefully Kickstarter will get me there. I'd love to be a showrunner for an animated show!
  • davemetcalfecarr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by davemetcalfecarr » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:57 pm

My day job is as a content designer for the office of the Public Guardian, the government department that registers and investigates Lasting Powers of Attorney, Its my thrid role with the company, previously being a safeguarding manager and an investigator

My passion Project is my current campaign, a collection of comic strips about a young man in 90s London, Its a project thats been on the go for many years and is honest, hard hitting and life affirming

Dave
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/da ... ing%20a%20
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:40 pm

My routine work is a cardiac care nurse because I like to perform all the duties of this profession and take care of people - patients of a wonderful clinic where I have been working for 12 years. Once I saw this article on one of the forums In it I was able to learn a lot more information which was very useful to me and this article motivated me to work more productively because nurses save people and their lives