What games do you play with your children?
  • Ohohoholy
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

What games do you play with your children?

by Ohohoholy » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:09 pm

I have no children of my own yet, but there are already a lot of nephews. We love to gather for a picnic, barbecue and sing songs with a guitar. I even taught my elder nephew to play a few songs, he practices diligently and I want to say that in the future, I am sure, he will become a virtuoso guitarist. With others, we often like rollerblading or going to the rope park and climbing the ropes. But when I have free time while they are doing something, I never miss a chance to play blackjack for real money https://blackjackdoc.com/blackjack-cheatsheet.htm . They need to buy ice cream for something.

• Johnwick302
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What games do you play with your children?

by Johnwick302 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:14 pm

Family-owned and operated for the past 14 years B M sportfishing (AKA) Malihini Sportfishing, A Proud Tradition of Dependable Service. Malihini specializes in fishing from local point Loma to La Jolla coastline, and into Mexicos Coronado Islands for Yellowtail, Bonito, Barracuda, Halibut, Rockfish, White Sea Bass, and Sculpin. We are a sportfishing company that offers cooperate charters and open party fishing trips for up to 35 anglers.