Watches and Wedding Bands/Rings
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Watches and Wedding Bands/Rings

by DianaGibson90oXM » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:07 pm

Rose gold watch and yellow gold band. Looks like
    I’m in the minority in that I mainly wear gold watches.

AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Watches and Wedding Bands/Rings

by AmaDeY1993 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:23 pm

It's nice to see that our forum users are not devoid of a sense of aesthetics. I like silver more in jewelry and as a material for watches. But the gold watch looks great with a brown leather strap.
    When my wife and I first got married, we chose silver rings. She decorated it with a few stones; we made an engraving with our wedding date. But since I'm a fan of fantasy universes, I suggested making another pair of rings with an unusual design.
    I bought a gothic dragon ring for myself, and my wife chose an elegant elven ring with runes.
    So now I usually wear a dragon ring and a watch made of white gold and a black strap.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:47 am

Looking for the perfect watches and wedding bands/rings? Consider checking Gabriel and Co customer service for a curated choosing and expert assistance. Their dedicated team can guide you through the process, helping you find the ideal pieces for your special moments. Reach out to these guys for a personalized and memorable shopping experience.
  • Ryan091111
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Ryan091111 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:15 am

Nice! Thanks for sharing.
  • ystyle
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ystyle » Mon Jul 22, 2024 10:20 am

I also have a preference for gold watches and think they look great with wedding bands, whether they are rose gold or yellow gold. It’s all about personal style and what makes you feel good.

I recently bought a replica Rolex Day-Date from https://replica24.to/, and I’m really impressed with the quality. The rose gold finish matches my wedding band perfectly, and it has a nice, luxurious feel without the hefty price tag.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:06 am

It’s interesting how personal preferences with jewelry can vary! I actually think mixing metals like rose gold and yellow gold can create a unique and stylish look. It adds a bit of contrast and personality to your accessories. Plus, wearing a gold watch as your go-to choice definitely makes a statement. At the end of the day, it’s all about what feels right for you and complements your style!