"War Path" crime thriller feature film project
  • WarPath
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

"War Path" crime thriller feature film project

by WarPath » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:58 am

Hey guys,

I started my Kickstarter a couple days ago for "War Path", an indie feature film being shot in the Bay Area. My name's Casey de Fremery and I'm the writer/director of the project and the link for the project is below:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/108 ... ature-film

Short version of plot: Joel Carrero is a late 20's, down on his luck professional hit man. Newly wed but unemployed, he reluctantly accepts a risky offer: steal from - and murder - a corrupt cop. Out of options, he accepts the gig but what transpires threatens to destroy everything he has built.

The film is in the vein of Breaking Bad, Goodfellas, and No Country For Old Men.

I've been scoping the forums a bunch recently on top of consulting a lot of other crowd funding websites to try and learn what works and doesn't. I'm aiming for 12k right now and I'm quickly realizing how much of a full time job it is. Check out the pitch video (which I'm very proud of) as we have a ton of footage to show we can do the movie and pull it off in spades. Hope you guys enjoy!